Gotsoccer application with points awarded!
January Celtic Cup (Youngers), January 12 & 13 - Ages: 2005 to 2010 (U9-U14)
March College Showcase Cup, March 2 & 3 - 2005 to 2000 age groups (U14-U19)
- Jan. 2010-2009 - $550
- Jan. 2008-2005 - $600
- March 2005-2000 - $650
- Balanced brackets
- Bronze/Flight 3 only bracket (if #s allow it)
Game Length - January
- 2010-2009, 3 matches guaranteed, 50 min.
- 2008-2005, 3 matches guaranteed, 60 min.
Game Length - March
- 2005-2000, 3 matches
- guaranteed, 70 min.
Roster Size/Players on the field
- 2010-2009, 7v7, Roster of 12
- 2007-2008, 9v9, Roster of 16
- 2006-2003, 11v11, Roster of 18
- 2002-2000, 11v11, Roster of 22 (18 a game)
March College Showcase (U14-U19)
- Sponsored by Captain U
- REGISTER HERE for direct access for colleges to player rosters and profiles (free of charge to players)
- Online brochure available to college coaches
- College Coaches List
Referee System - Both Tournaments
- Referee fees are included in your entry cost.
- San Bernardino Soccer Complex
- 2500 Pacific Street Highland, CA 92346
- Some January games might be played at Chaffey High School in Ontario, if we are over capacity.
- Saturday, 1.5 hours before first game. No Friday night check in.
- Customized Celtic Cup conversation piece trophy with historical references engraved.
- Champion Trophy Wt: 7 Kilos Size 12.5"x12.5"x18" (see image above)
- Customized Medals with historical references engraved for champions and finalists.
Since CaptainU was founded in 2008, over 2 million high school athletes have used their platform to promote themselves to college programs. Currently, over 3,000 athletes commit to colleges each month using CaptainU. Their networking platform provides players and parents a tool to manage the college recruiting process and maximize their exposure to college coaches at the upcoming tournament.
Have questions? Contact: help@captainU.com
CaptainU will provide online profiles, player profile books for college coaches and free access to their online software to help all attending athletes maximize their exposure at the upcoming event to college coaches. Click on the links below to get setup for the event.